COURSE SCHEDULE, TUITION
FEES, AND ACCOMMODATIONS
THERE ARE TWO
PROGRAMS TO CHOOSE FROM:
Program: Professional Astrology Certificate (PAC)
courses, 450 total classroom hours
Program: Theoretical and Applied Cosmic Cybernetics (TACC)
courses, 450 total classroom hours. Prerequisite: Must have
in this program.
is only 1 schedule available at this time: Part
Time Evening: A
Part Time Evening
Student attends classes
2 evenings per week.
Each class is 3 hours
long. The certificate
program is completed
in 16 months. The
diploma program is
completed in an additional
Fee and Payment Schedule
Course = 45 hours of classroom hours
Cost per course: $400
Monthly payment: If paying monthly, payment for the fist month must
be made by the first day of classes, and the same day of the month on the following
months. Contact the admissions office for payment plan details.
AND REFUND POLICY:
for any reason,
will be made
to the following
must be made in person or by certified mail.
2. All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant
or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the
Enrollment Agreement and making initial payment
3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first class,
will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration
4. Cancellation of any course prior to 10% completion of that course will result
in a full refund of the payment for the course.
5. Cancellation after 10% of the completion of any course, but prior to 20%
of the completion of the course, will result in a pro rata refund computed
on the number of hours completed to the total course hours.
6. Cancellation after completing 20% of any course will result in no refund
for that course.
7. Termination Date: The termination date for refund computation purposes is
the last date of actual attendance by the student unless earlier written notice
8. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination or receipt of Cancellation
9. A student can be dismissed, at the discretion of the Director, for insufficient
progress, non payment of costs, or failure to comply with rules.
PAYMENT: If paying monthly, payment for the fist month must
be made by the first day of classes, and the same day of the month on the
following 3 months. If school begins on May 5 for example, payment must be
made by the 5th of each month