There are two programs that students
may enroll in, the Certificate program and the Diploma program.
The Diploma program is a continuation of the Certificate program.
Students may enroll in the Certificate program, and upon completing
this program decide
whether they wish to enroll in the Diploma program. Students
who continue their studies and complete 10 additional courses
and all requirements for the Diploma program receive the Diploma
and Applied Cosmic Cybernetics (TACC).
There are no electives in the Certificate program (first 10 courses).
There are 4 elective courses in the Diploma program (second 10 courses).
PROGRAM (PAC): Professional
of 10 courses, 450 total classroom hours
PROGRAM (TACC): Theoretical
and Applied Cosmic Cybernetics .
Consist of 10 courses, 450 total classroom hours. Prerequisite: Must
the certificate program to enroll in this program.
Registration Fee: $25 (non-refundable)
Software and Books: $400 - $500
- Program Tuition: Total Cost Per program
$4,000 ($2000 per semester)
TACC Tuition: $4,000 ($2000 per semester)
- Tuition is paid
for each course prior to the beginning of each course. \
- Tuition Fee per
course $ 400.00
The $25 Enrollment fee is due at the time that the Enrollment form is
submitted. Books and software must be purchased prior to attending the
payment: If paying monthly, payment for the fist month must
be made by the first day of classes, and the same day of the month
on the following months. Contact the admissions office for payment
AND REFUND POLICY:
a student should
or cancel for
will be made
1. Cancellation must
be made in person or by certified mail.
2. All monies will be refunded if the school does not accept the applicant
or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the
Enrollment Agreement and making initial payment
3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first class,
will result in a refund of all monies paid, with the exception of the registration
4. Cancellation of any course prior to 10% completion of that course will result
in a full refund of the payment for the course.
5. Cancellation after 10% of the completion of any course, but prior to 20%
of the completion of the course, will result in a pro rata refund computed
on the number of hours completed to the total course hours.
6. Cancellation after completing 20% of any course will result in no refund
for that course.
7. Termination Date: The termination date for refund computation purposes is
the last date of actual attendance by the student unless earlier written notice
8. Refunds will be made within 30 days of termination or receipt of Cancellation
9. A student can be dismissed, at the discretion of the Director, for insufficient
progress, non payment of costs, or failure to comply with rules.