October 30 - January 14
|November:||1, 6, 8, 13, 15
(Break: Thanksgiving Holiday 22 to 24), 27, 29
|December:||4, 6, 11, 13
(Break: Christmas & New Year Holidays Dec. 18 to Jan. 3)
|Ethics Training and Graduation
AGY251: Ethics and Consulting Skills
Professional standards, ethics, and consulting skills required in other professions such as in marriage and family therapy, financial consulting, etc., and current standards in asrology. Ethical and legal requirements for the practice of astrology. How to refer clients for proper treatment, consultations, or advice by various kinds of psychological and medical pratitioners, financial and business consultants, and other services available.
Case studies and research evidence on therapeutic value of various health-related problem or psychological problem that clients of astrological consultants may have are used. Social statistics, medical data, and other data is presented for that provides factual information on the effectiveness of potential services and practitioners to whom your clients can be referred for specific problems, whether they are medical, psychological, financial, or personal.
Completion of this course fulfills the ISAR Ethics Training Requirement and the ISAR Counseling Skills Requirement.
|Instructors:||David Cochrane and Fei Cochrane|
|Online Class Schedule:||November 1, 2017|
|Regular Online Class Schedule:||Mondays and Wednesdays|
|Starting/Ending Dates:||Nov. 1, 2017 - Jan. 14, 2018|
|Time:||07:00 PM to 9:00 PM Eastern Time|
|Tuition Fee:||$400.00 (payable in full or 3 installments)|
- Computer with sounds and video
- Fast Speed Internet Connection
- Software: Sirius Astrology Software. All enrolled students are required to have this software which can be purchased at Cosmic Patterns Software. Student's discount applies for enrolled Avalon School students
- Books: required books for course
- Internet Password: This will be provided by the Avalon School of Astrology to each of the students. A password is required to enter the internet live classroom. No two passwords are the same and are not transferable.
- Training: Each of the Students will be trained to use the live educational technology prior to conducting the live online class.
You may attend a class without enrolling at Avalon in the entire diploma program.
If receiving class credits towards graduating and receiving a diploma is not important to you, then you do not need to take the exams or go through the full application process. Simply call the school at 352-375-1250 or e-mail Fei Cochrane at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know that you want to attend the class. Payment and form of payments will be discussed with you. We will then add your name in the list of attendees.
Paying Tuition Fees:
Students enrolled in courses can use the pull-down menu below to make payments, or you can call in credit card information to the registrar at 1-352--375-1250.
Select Payment Options:
Select your AGY251 tuition fee payment option below then click on "Add to Cart" button.
- If you still have an outstanding balance for the previous course (AGY275),
click here to view previous course payment information.