|September:||19, 21, 26, 28|
|October:||3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, (Break: 26, 31)|
|November:||2, 7, 9, 14, 16, (Break: 21, 23), 28, 30|
|December:||5, 7, 12, 14|
AGY106: 20th & 21st Century Analytical Methods
Students develop professional competency in interpeting astrology charts of individuals, relationships, and astrolocality. Understanding deepens and becomes more sophisticated. Students can begin plans for a professional practice if they wish to.
|Online Class Schedule:||September 19, 2016|
|Regular Online Class Schedule:||Mondays, and Wednesdays|
|Starting/Ending Dates:||Sep. 19, 2016 - Dec. 14, 2016|
|Time:||07:00 PM to 9:00 PM Eastern Time|
|Tuition Fee:||$400.00 (payable in full or 3 installments)|
- Computer with sounds and video
- Fast Speed Internet Connection
- Software: Sirius Astrology Software. All enrolled students are required to have this software which can be purchased at Cosmic Patterns Software. Student's discount applies for enrolled Avalon School students
- Books: required books for course
- Internet Password: This will be provided by the Avalon School of Astrology to each of the students. A password is required to enter the internet live classroom. No two passwords are the same and are not transferable.
- Training: Each of the Students will be trained to use the live educational technology prior to conducting the live online class.
You may attend a class without enrolling at Avalon in the entire diploma program.
If receiving class credits towards graduating and receiving a diploma is not important to you, then you do not need to take the exams or go through the full application process. Simply call the school at 352-375-1250 or e-mail Fei Cochrane at email@example.com and let her know that you want to attend the class. Payment and form of payments will be discussed with you. We will then add your name in the list of attendees.
Paying Tuition Fees:
Students enrolled in this course can use the pull-down menu below to make payments, or you can send a check made payable to Avalon School of Astrology, or you can call incredit card information to the registrar at 1-352--375-1250.
Select your AGY106 tuition fee payment option below then click on "Add to Cart" button.
- If you still have an outstanding balance for the previous course, click here to view previous course payment information.